Health Ranger launches SurvivalNutrition.com offering high-end storable superfood nutrition for emergency preparedness. Thank GOD! someone in this country has their head screwed on right. It would be impossible otherwise to find these resources to get wholesome food for Survival when this entire system of government falls apart and collapses. So while many in the nation fret endlessly about the latest celebrity gossip, and post their noxious opinions online about the people involved, there are those who are actually working to improve our quality of life rather than make our population look even more foolish and unaware of what they are doing to their bodies and the collective consciousness of the nation.
"(NaturalNews) Are you as frustrated as I am with the GMO-laden, MSG-contaminated, soy-based storable foods industry? Over the past 18 months, I surveyed many of the big storable foods companies in the marketplace, hoping to find a company I could recommend as offering long-term storable foods that are certified organic, 100% non-GMO, 100% free of TVP and soy products, and 100% free of MSG, autolyzed yeast extract and other hidden forms of MSG.
To my great surprise, I discovered there is no such company, at least not to my knowledge. Sure, you can get storable food on the cheap from lots of companies, but if you actually read the ingredients, you'll find they're loaded with:
• Conventionally-produced corn and soy ingredients, which are almost always GMO.
• Autolyzed vegetable proteins, hydrolyzed ingredients, yeast extract and other hidden forms of MSG.
• Chemical preservatives and additives.
• Loads and loads of soy, often packaged as TVP (textured vegetable protein).
Personally, I won't eat TVP, MSG, GMOs or chemical additives, and I don't want these ingredients in my storable preparedness foods, either. I'm not going to name the companies that sell this stuff, because I'm not out to embarrass anyone. But I am out to educate you about the difference between processed "filler" storable foods versus high-quality, non-GMO, organic storable superfoods nutrition that can keep you alive during a crisis without poisoning you with chemicals and GMOs.
SurvivalNutrition.com offers high-end superfoods nutrition at a direct-to-consumer discount
With the help of our e-commerce partners, we've put together three superfoods nutrition packs that provide high-density nutrition for 1, 2 or 4 people, covering 90 days, 180 days or a full year.
Check out the offerings at:
There, you'll also see my explanation of the top 10 reasons why your good health is more valuable than gold.
I've also posted a 45-minutes audio program on the page, which you can listen to free of charge. It's a program focused on preparedness strategies and long-term storable nutrition. It's very valuable to listen to even if you're not in the market for storable superfoods right now.
The catch in all this is that, as you might expect, high-end nutrition is inherently more expensive to produce than low-end TVP and processed, genetically modified foods. For these survival nutrition packs, we have priced them aggressively and factored in huge direct-to-consumer volume discounts in every pack, but even then this food is more expensive than low-end TVP foods made with taste-enhancing chemicals.
Go to www.SurvivalNutrition.com to see the low prices we've been able to achieve.
"... it will still cost you more than soy-based storable foods. Storable foods made with TVP are simply cheaper, and that's because TVP is the No. 1 ingredient in prison food (http://www.naturalnews.com/034139_s...). Non-organic foods grown with pesticides are super cheap to produce. GMO soy and corn is essentially animal feed that's used to fatten cows for slaughter. They are not, by any stretch of the imagination, survival foods or sources of high-end nutrition."
In stock and ready to ship today
As of this writing, our Survival Nutrition packs are in stock and ready to ship right now. They include:
• High-end superfood powders that can be mixed with water
• High-end nutritional supplements like astaxanthin and camu camu
• Superfood snacks like Boku Super Food Bars
• Sprouting seeds to grow your own living superfoods
• Superfood oils, sea kelp, Himalayan salt
• Superfood basics: Quinoa, brown rice, spelt, etc.
• Superfood sweeteners like palm sugar
See full details of what's in our Survival Nutrition packs at:
Much of these foods are packed in long-term storable steel cans which are professionally sealed and protected with non-toxic moisture absorbers.
We are working diligently right now to:
• Expand our editorial staff and increase our ability to investigate important stories.
• Improve our video facilities and produce more video reports such as the ones we've posted at www.FoodInvestigations.com
Stay healthy! And stay prepared for what's coming!
- Emergency Seed Bank Sale 23 varieties, 37000 seeds, 1.4lbs. Prepare & Protect Your Future.
- Herba Healer Academy 25 year storage food, free samples Be prepared for anything!
- Honeyville Food Products Over 3,000 Products in Stock. We Ship Online Orders For Just $4.49!
- Long Term Food Supply Long Term Food Supply Freeze Dried 25 Yr Life. Free Shipping
Health Ranger launches SurvivalNutrition.com offering high-end storable superfood nutrition for emergency preparedness. I have personally long been a subscriber to Natural News because it is one of the only resources available that tells the truth about foods that we are given to eat in this country. Please read the rest of the article and check out the resources Mike Adams lists for these foods and more information on survival nutrition and preparedness.
And, to answer the question: No, I have no financial gain from this post and promotion of a company that does supply wholesome foods, although I wish I did.