FoodTruthandLies Headline Animator

Monday, July 11, 2011

5 Ways to Age Gracefully and Healthfully

5 Ways to Age Gracefully and Healthfully. Check out this mother lode of information to keep you youthful and vital as aging shares it's secrets with each of us.  



  • Cultivate Happiness: Happiness boosts your immune system and reduces stress.
  • Seek Out Novelty: Your brain loves new experiences and sensations, which help it continue to build neural connections throughout your life.
  • Exercise: Exercising regularly makes you less likely to develop diabetes, heart disease, dementia, osteoarthritis, depression and obesity.
To see the rest of their suggestions, click on the link below



http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/07/11/5-ways-to-age-gracefully-and-healthfully.aspx


Dr. Mercola shares this about himself and his fitness:
"Most people do not revel in the thought of getting older because or many "aging" is synonymous with aches and pains, forgetfulness, and loneliness. It certainly is inevitable that you're going to get older, but I can tell you from personal experience that this does not have to be a bad thing.


Now, in my mid 50s, I am the fittest I have ever been in my life, and I also live out every day to its fullest potential. I may have been able to run faster when I was younger but I would never trade that for the muscle strength, flexibility and knowledge that I have today.  You too can achieve wellness on both physical and mental fronts, and you can do so at any age. In fact, in many respects life only continues to get better as the years go by."


5 Ways to Age Gracefully and Healthfully is a terrific article full of great insight from a medical authority who "isn't full of it", like so much of traditional medicine has been found to be.  I subscribe to Dr.Mercola's newsletter because it is that valuable to me in my life and for this blog exposing the truth and the lies about the food we consume.


















http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/07/11/5-ways-to-age-gracefully-and-healthfully.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment